interested in working for us?
We look for the smartest people in Data Science, AI, Machine Learning, Robotics and Quantum Computing.
We look for the smartest people in Data Science, AI, Machine Learning, Robotics and Quantum Computing. If this sounds like you, then please fill in the form at the bottom of this page and attach your CV for immediate attention. PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT ACCEPT CV’s FROM AGENCIES OR RECRUITERS.
Data Science and Machine Learning Trainer (Contract)
Full time Data Science and Machine Learning Trainer: Competetive Contract rate
Experienced Data Science Trainer required. Candidate will have at least five years corporate training experience and feel at ease delivering training onsite or in a classroom. He/she will have preferably worked in industry for at least ten years in a Consulting Software Engineer and/or Data Scientist role. They should have a Masters degree (PhD preferred) and have good references in relation to their teaching ability. Hands on expertise in the areas of Python, Spark, R, Julia, Haskell, functional languages, real time streaming systems as well as distributed computing infrastructure is expected. Friendly disposition, good with people and ability to command a classroom environment are essential to this client facing role. Experience with technical training course development a definite plus as is a degree in machine learning.
- Five years corporate training experience
- Ten years in consulting roles
- Very good soft skills
- Previous training course development
- Good command of several programming languages
- Ability to travel internationally
- Masters level degree in hard science
- PhD in machine learning, computer science, physics or applied mathematics
- Github projects
- Published author
- Haskell programming
- Experience in machine learning frameworks
- Theano, TensorFlow, Torch
- Good C++ and Python experience
- Implemented NLP solutions
- Experience with Nvidia GPU and CUDA.